Happy Tuesday, everyone!
What a crazy weekend! There was a bad and strong storm called Nor’easter. We didn’t have the power for two straight days. On the bright side, I loved Oscar Awards especially Frances McDormand’s speech was the bomb. Anyway, I was pondering what to write then I stumbled into Sazan Hendrix’ blog. In her blog at the end, she wrote “your turn.” The light bulb popped above my head, WHY NOT TO DO THIS?!
25 Things You Don’t Know About Me:
- My favorite color is purple (specifically mauve/violet grey) and teal. (blue)
- I have a dog- he’s full of a German Shepherd. (watch out! 😉 )
- My brother and I used had a bunny pet.
- At 5, I was deeply in love with Alejandro Fernandez.
- My family generation came from Spain! So I’m half Española.
- I’m a bookworm.
- I was born the same day, May 24th, as Bermuda Day in an island of Bermuda. (I found out today on research)
- I have bilateral cochlear implants.
- Sandra Bullock is my favorite actress of all the time.
- I’ve always wanted to go travel in the cruise.
- I hate scary movies, I really do.
- I’m easily ticklish and easily get scared.
- My favorite show category is mystery crime such as How To Get Away with Murder.
- I never understand sports until I dated an athletic (thanks for teaching me!).
- I have a phobia of blood. Yuck!
- I’m not big fan of beach sand.
- I could probably eat french fries everyday.
- There’s red in the middle of my hair like aubrey. You can see it outside with the sun on.
- I’m right-handed for anything except for carrying stuff, it’ll be on my left-handed.
- I have a weird flexibility that will make people ack.
- One of my guilty pleasures is Chick Fil A because they’re so delicious.
- I can’t stand the needles.
- I prefer sneakers and boots over heels. (say what?!)
- I once looked like Ugly Betty character because I had bangs, glasses and braces. Friends called me Beauty Betty instead.
- Birds will be forever in my heart.
Whew, that was fun. Hope you learn something about me today! Haha. 😀